Ages 7 – Teen (ALL), Tuesday, Acro 5:00 (45 mins), Miss Iris, $57
View the rest of our class schedule for classes with open spots!
West Side Dance offers dance classes for children ages 2 - 18 in Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary, Acro, Latin, and Street Jazz, plus Music Together parent child classes for children ages 6 months - 5 years, and Private Latin and Ballroom Choreography for Brides & Grooms / Father Daughter Special Occasion Dances.
WEST SIDE DANCE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Summer Dance Classes are now in progress.
- Recreational Kids & Teen Fall Dance Classes begin September 10, 2018 & run up until our recital in June of 2018. Class placement is based on age & skill level.
- We have a Dance Team Program that runs year round. Students are considered for it after being evaluated at the end of the season in their Recreational Dance Classes. Tryouts are in the Spring.
- Our Music Together program runs in sessions of 6 to 10 weeks year round.
- Latin and Ballroom Choreography for Brides & Grooms / Father Daughter Special Occasion Dances are scheduled by appointment only.
Recreational Jazz Kids Strike A Pose
Recreational Jazz K2 Ages 9-11
Dance Team Girls
Taking A Water Break Between Classes
Practicing Leaps Across The Floor