West Side Dance offers dance classes for children ages 2 - 18 in Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary, and Street Jazz, plus Music Together parent child classes for children ages 6 months - 5 years, and Private Beginner Latin and Ballroom Choreography for Brides & Grooms / Father Daughter Special Occasion Dances. Inquire about our newly added Special Needs Dance Classes.
WEST SIDE DANCE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Summer Dance Classes are offered beginning late June. This summer we are offering a Princess Dance Camp! See the Schedule Page for more information on Summer Dance.
- Recreational Kids & Teen Fall Dance Classes begin September 11, 2017 & run up until our recital in June of 2018. Class placement is based on age & skill level.
- We have a Dance Team Program that runs year round. Students are considered for it after being evaluated at the end of the season in their Recreational Dance Classes.
- Post Graduate Dance Classes are now available for the 18 and over who still want to dance but don't do a recital nor do they compete... so they can keep on dancing even after graduating high school or college!!
- Our Music Together program runs in sessions of 6 to 10 weeks year round.
- Latin and Ballroom Choreography for Brides & Grooms / Father Daughter Special Occasion Dances are scheduled by appointment only.
- Call to inquire about Special Needs Dance Workshops starting this Spring. Special Needs Dance Classes will start full swing this Summer and Fall.
Recreational Jazz Kids Strike A Pose
Recreational Jazz K2 Ages 9-11
Dance Team Girls
Taking A Water Break Between Classes
Practicing Leaps Across The Floor